Filord is a unique timesaver for Excel users around the world. If you work with tabular data then you have come to the right place! Filord key features: Beginners friendly -- not everyone is an advanced user, right? Intuitive interface that gets you started right away. Built-in functionality saves time on routine operations. Ever wanted - now you can run queries between two Excel files! 65536 rows maximum capability to satisfy your needs. Compare files. Find unique and duplicate values. Modify data and more! Reports, minutes, tables - it's time to take control over it! Filord is a new tool in your hands designed to automate Excel related tasks. Now you're the boss! Get the results with less effort ever possible! Try it now for free!
» version 1.0 - posted on 2007-12-15
EULA - End User License Agreement
Licence Agreement (EULA)
Filord is a shareware. This means the following:
1. All rights to this program belong exclusively to its author.
2. Anyone may use this program product within 30-day trial period. Upon expiry of this period or earlier, if you wish to continue using this program, you must register.
3. The user obtains one licence for the use of Filord on one computer.
4. Non-registered version of Filord cannot be distributed as a part of any package of programs, without the author's written consent. Password breaking programs or key generators, etc., may not be a part of such package.
5. To register, you must undergo the registration procedure on Filord web site.
6. The Filord program is distributed on As Is condition. No warranty of any kind is expressed or implied. You are using the program at your own risk. Neither the author nor his agents are liable for any loss of data, damage, lost profit and/or other losses associated with use or failure to use this program product.
7. You may not use, copy, emulate, duplicate, rent, lease, sell, change, de-compile, disassemble, carry out reverse engineering or pass by other means the licensed program and/or its part, except as provided by this Agreement. Any such unsanctioned use leads to an immediate automatic licence revocation and may lead to criminal or civil action. The binary code of Filord program may not be used or broken with the intent to recreate the original algorithm of the program's operation, which constitutes intellectual property, without the author's written consent. All rights to the program, not mentioned above, also belong to Sergey Solovyev.
8. The installation and use of Filord constitutes your acceptance of this Licence Agreement.